Why the Mohawk Valley?
Strategically located in the Northeast United States, the Mohawk Valley is part of two larger regions - New York's Creative Core which includes 12 counties centered around Syracuse, and the 19-county, Albany-centered Tech Valley. The Mohawk Valley is at the epicenter of major commercial centers of Boston, Hartford, New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal. Key initiatives supporting the business location and growth include:
- Zoned sites and buildings with immediate development potential
- Economic assistance packages and relocation incentives
- Top-notch infrastructure, including high-speed telecommunications delivery
- Existing research and development for future technologies transfer
- Educational resources closely aligned with development opportunities
- A "can do" attitude towards growth and expansion, translating to exciting business opportunities with fewer roadblocks
MV EDGE will help with research, planning, financing, capital improvements, site selection and technical support.
Explore the Mohawk Valley